Kitsilano Houses Market Update October 2012
Here are the latest sales absorption statistics for houses in Kitsilano. For an overview of the October 2012 Kitsilano condo market, click here. Curious to know how the Vancouver real estate market is doing? Subscribe to our Vancouver Sales Absorption Report and receive the latest real estate information on the East and West side of the city, Downtown, North Shore and West Vancouver.
- Statistics include detached single family homes in Kitsilano only
- Overall sales absorption for October was 4.41%, which represents 22.68 months of supply (very strong buyer's market)
- There were 68 listings and 3 sales in October, a decrease of 9 listings and 5 sales from the month of September
- Average sales price was $1,825,000, an increase of $281,313 (18.22%) from September's average
- Average DOM for October was 13 days; properties sold a staggering 41 days faster than in September