Kitsilano Houses Market Update November 2012
Below are the November 2012 real estate statistics for houses in Kitsilano. For an overview of the Kitsilano condo market, click here. Curious to know how the Vancouver real estate market is doing? Subscribe to our Vancouver Sales Absorption Report and receive the latest real estate information on Vancouver's East and West side, Downtown, North Shore and West Vancouver.
- Covers detached single family homes in Kitsilano only
- November sales absorption was much higher than last month's (4.41%) at 12.07%, which represents 8.29 months of supply (buyer's market)
- There were 58 listings and 7 sales; a decrease of 10 listings but an increase of 4 sales from the month of October
- Average sales price was $1,700,571, an decrease of $124,429 (-6.82%) from October's average
- Average DOM for November was 26 days; properties took 13 days longer to sell than in October