Kitsilano Houses Market Update February 2013
Find out how the Kitsilano housing market did this February in terms of sales and listings below. For Kitsilano condo statistics (including townhomes and multi-family units like duplexes), visit KitsCondos.ca. Looking for information about the general Vancouver market? Browse and subscribe to our Vancouver Sales Absorption Report. Please note, as the real estate market is dynamic and constantly changing, the statistics below are our best representation of the market at the time the statistics were pulled. If you have any questions or would like to know where the Kitsilano housing market is at this very moment, please feel free to contact us.
- Overall absorption was 7.69% in February which represents 13 months worth of supply (strong buyers market)
- Average sale price was $1,801,512, an increase of 10.31% or $168,312 from Januaryr's average of $1,633,200
- There were 52 listings and 4 sales in February; 3 more listings but 1 less sales than January
- There were 10 active listings between $2.5M - 4M+, but no sales
- Average DOM was 14 days; properties sold 57 days faster than those in January