Kitsilano Houses Market Update: January 2013
Find out how the Kitsilano housing market kicked off the new year in terms of sales and listings below. For Kitsilano condo statistics (including townhomes and multi-family units like duplexes), visit KitsCondos.ca. Looking for information about the general Vancouver market? Browse and subscribe to our Vancouver Sales Absorption Report. Please note, as the real estate market is dynamic and constantly changing, the statistics below are our best representation of the market at the time the statistics were pulled. If you have any questions or would like to know where the Kitsilano housing market is at this very moment, please feel free to contact us.
- Overall absorption was 10.20% in January which represents 9.80 months worth of supply (buyers market)
- Average sale price was $1,633,200, a decrease of 9.52% or $171,800 from December's average of $1,805,000
- There were 49 listings and 5 sales in January; 2 more listings and 3 more sales than December
- There were no active listings or sales priced under $1M
- Average DOM was 71 days; properties sold 57 days faster than those in December